Queenie Von Curves | March | 2014
Minneapolis, MN | March | 2014
Drink Old Chub | iPhone 5s | Minneapolis, MN | March | 2014
Queenie Von Curves | Minneapolis, MN | March | 2014
Prep | Minneapolis, MN | February | 2014
"One time when I was strung out I was walking down the street and saw a person setting the table and I thought to myself ‘I’ll never have that.’ I couldn’t see a time when things would be normal."
Adam + Eve | Minneapolis, MN | February | 2014
Joy! | Minneapolis, MN | February | 2014
That day when…
I remember that there’s a ‘messages’ part of Tumblr…
- lshima asked: Wonderful work :) Would love the chance to pose for you!
Thank you! Make sure you sign up at http://www.thenuproject.com/participate
- heim-kehr asked: The nude project is quite nice I think. But why do you only take pictures of women?
Mostly because it seemed like it needed to be done. We have so much work just trying to get around the world to photograph women - we’re hoping another photographer takes up the male version :)
- jucybuns asked: If your Nuproject ever finds itself in the UK, I'd love to be involved!
Wonderful! Make sure you sign up at http://www.thenuprojecty.com/participate
- thegreatbigopen asked: I just found the Nu Project through tumblr and spent a good half hour going through the project's galleries and have fallen in love with the concept and can't wait to have a copy of the book one day. Thank you for exploring women's beauty and sharing it with the world in such an inclusive way. I'd been on the fence about working towards a project focused on self-worth and acceptance in my own community and finding this at the right time is motivating me to move forward with my plans. So, thanks!
So glad we could be a part of your journey.
- Anonymous asked: Thank you so much
You’re very welcome.
- ickle-firsties asked: I just spent the last half hour going through your galleries. The beauty and courage of the women you've photographed brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing this inspiring project.
Thank you for your note! I appreciate your kind words.